Lovely pics from the home of a Swedish stylist

Earlier this week I showed some pics of Swedish stylist Pella Hedeby's lovely new home (oh how I wish I was lying on that daybed right now...). And then today I was browsing through Pinterest (in the name of work...of course!) and was excited to discover yet more stunning shots from her previous home captured by Sofi Sykfont. That girl has style....









 



Photographer: Sofi Sykfont. Homeowner: Pella Hedeby. Source: Afton Bladet.

It seems, whatever Pella touches turns to gold - wouldn't you agree?!

See more pics of this lovely home here

I must admit, I'm feeling the stress today. My book deadline is looming and I've got guests arriving from London tonight (excited too!).  Even so, I still wanted to pop in to share this lovely home and say hi and also thank you all for your wonderful support and encouragement!  

I'll love you and leave you with links to a few of my favoruite homes including the danish home of Dorthe Kvist,  a lovely light filled Swedish family home and a helsinki penthouse with a romantic touch. Ah so beautiful, makes me feel calmer just looking at them!

I'll be back after the weekend, I hope you have a wonderful few days! 
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment