A beautiful Norwegian home in summer time

Hello! How's your week going? Today I thought I'd revisit one of my favourite Norwegian homes - that of photographer Elisbeth Heier. Her home is in a state of constant change, with fresh updates almost every week.  Right now it's looking beautiful and summery with pools of light, fresh greenery and a lovely terrace. And there'll always be that famous window nook. Let's take a look at what's happening in Elisabeth's home...










Photography: Elisabeth Heier shared with kind permission.

Oh how I could spend the day flitting between the sunlounger and the daybed with a great book, how about you?! Also love these outdoor spaces and nooks.

And speaking of books I note from Elisabeth's blog that she's been taking a leaf out of Hilary Robertson's beautiful Monochrome Home (take a peek inside here). So worth a read if you love a pared-back black and white space.

You can see more lovely snapshots of Elisabeth's home here and here. I also love these pictures of her home in winter.

Last night I was up until the early hours working on my book (I had to wait until the girls had gone to bed)- I'm getting so excited now as I'm nearly there!! Will definitely let you know once it's finished! While I was working I took a look around my usual favourite blogs for a little new energy. One post really stood out. Everyone loves to ask 'what's your favourite colour'? but Oh Joy asks 'What's your least favourite colour'? And the answer is so much more interesting! Mine's red - it makes me feel stressed - you'll never see me wearing it or find it in my home. What's your least favourite colour?

Have a lovely day! 
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment