A serene Norwegian home on a hill

I follow a lot of blogs, I'm talking ridiculous numbers (here's a list covering a few of them, and it doesn't even include the ones I come across through Pinterest, Instagram, my cat etc!). I like to call this (eh hem) research. They're all fabulous in their own way, but I truly admire blogs who take new, inspiring pictures of their homes daily. Norwegian blogger Nina Holst is one of these. Not only does she have impeccable style, she's also a great photographer - which makes for perfect bloggage over at Stylizimo.  I'm sure you're a regular follower already (at least of her wonderful IG gallery)- but let's just sit back and admire her beautiful Norwegian home on a hill (and that view) for another minute....













Shared with kind permission from photographer / stylist Nina Holst / Stylizimo.
I love the black, white and light cognac combination, it's so serene - and that view from the terrace? Wow!

Is there anything you love in particular about this home?

Items I know and love: Dining area: wishbone chairs, Kubus candleholder, and Kubus bowl in grey, Eames House Bird. Sitting room: Saxe chair By Lassen, painting by Nina. Office: Alex drawer unit, Le Sac paper bag. Bedroom: wishbone chair, Louis Poulsen AJ table lamp.
 
Other wonderful home tours include the home of a Norwegian blogger, the home of a Swedish food blogger and the happy home of a Dutch blogger.

Have a lovely day! 

Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment