A quirky Dutch home with fab colours (and lots of art)


While looking for new hallway storage ideas (squirrelled away here), I stumbled across an old favourite (see the entrance way below) - what's not to love about the pink wall, copper pipe and illustrations?! After a little research (including an e-mail to the photographer Hans Mossel) I was excited to discover the entire home and had to share it with you. Situated in Holland, the space is full of fab colours, art, and quirky treasures. What a fascinating home...















Photography: Hans Mossel, shared with kind permission. Stylist: Sabine Burkunk.

Incredible - I've looked through these images several times and every time I spot something new! How about you? I'm so looking forward to hearing your thoughts...

More wonderful Dutch homes here (scroll passed the first one as it will be this home). 

I'm on my way to Copenhagen for a few meetings, I hope I'll have time to pop into a few of my favourite shops...and squeeze in a lunch date too. Today is going to be a good day, I can feel it!

I hope you have some great plans too?

Have a lovely day!

PS Love this sneak peek inside Tine's modernist bungalow in Belgium. Many of the items you see can be found in their shop 'Design Collectors', selling fabulous items by Vitra, Artek and Thonet. Even better news - they're giving all My Scandinavian Home readers 15% discount with code MYSCAN. I've got my eye on the tea trolley, 214 chair and the DCW....
Next
This is the current newest page
Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Click here for comments
liuwukong
admin
December 28, 2018 at 11:48 PM ×

good
louisville massage

Congrats bro liuwukong you got PERTAMAX...! hehehehe...
Reply
avatar
Thanks for your comment