A calm Swedish space high up in the rooftops

I had a bit of an eye watering start today - my alarm went off at 5.30am.  Three coffees down and I'm still wishing I was back in bed. Or at least cosying up on the sofa in this lovely apartment nestled high up in the rooftops of Gothenburg, Sweden.  Exposed beams, arched windows, soft linens, neutral tones - there's something incredibly calm about the space. I love the black chalk wall in the kitchen too. I could definitely see myself padding around here today, how about you?










Stadshem. Photographer: Jonas Berg. Stylist: Emma Fischer

It's like a little oasis of calm! And despite the low, sloped ceilings it still looks light and airy thanks to the white washed ceilings, walls and beams.

A pile of magos and a simple tray has made a great bedside table for the low-lying bed. Also loving these spaces with low beds...here, here and here (love the white-washed pallets!). Perfect for a loft / attic conversion. 

I spy a Marshall speaker - I've got my eye on one of these for my sitting room. Love them!
Other items I know and love: sitting room - IKEA floor lamp, thonet 209 chair, this chunky knit cushion from H&M, LOHALS rug, Berlingske poster r, find similar blankets at lo+behold. Dining area: Ant chairs, chopping board. Bedroom: linen bedding, The Kinfolk Table book, I love the Nur tray.

Right...time for another coffee (or matchsticks..?).

Have a lovely, calm day!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment