Duvet day in this calm monochrome bedroom?

While we're up at the summer cottage this July we've been enjoying lovely lie-ins. By that I mean waking up around 9.30 (I know, it's not the same when you have two little crazies around).  But it has actually dawned on me we're sleeping 2 hours longer than usual - and then there's that long breakfast outdoors - got to love summer?!! This is perhaps why my mind has turned to bedrooms today - and one beautiful one in particular - Belgian designer Sarah of Coco Lapine's. Berlin based Sarah recently gave her monochrome bedroom a lovely summery lift with new cream and light grey bedding and a fab reading light. I could enjoy a great nights sleep and a duvet day here - how about you?!






Coco Lapine . shared with kind permission

Soooo calm and uncluttered.

A low down on where  items are from: Cream Montrose bedding, Veiros cotton quilt, Vida floor lamp, Muuto dots, print by Coco Lapine (coming soon). Yeh wall table by MENU.

I sampled Aesop for the first time recently when my sister sent me the jetset pack as a surprise luxury for a flight a few weeks back (yes, I have a wonderful sister). I have to say, the items are heavenly - have you tried them? Love the medicinal style packaging too.

For more dream-inducing bedroom inspiration today I'm loving this and this one, and all the pretty bedrooms in this designer hotel - the many squiralled away on this board. And all of these wonderful children's bedrooms too - so unbelievably cute!

Back with a home tour tomorrow - and for those of you patiently waiting to hear if you're the lucky winner of 250 quid to spend at Nest.co.uk - the winner has now been announced here. Exciting!

Have a lovely day!
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment