A lovely creative family home in Varberg, Sweden

I'm so excited about today's home tour. I think it's actually the biggest tour I've ever shown (24 pics!! I just couldn't narrow it down, I love every inch of it). The house belongs to one of my favourite Swedish bloggers / photographers -  Kristin Lagerkvist, her husband and three children in Varberg, Sweden. They've just taken the difficult decision to put the house on the market  - woah?! But I'm told they're moving into their dream home (I see another home tour coming up...). Kristin sees her space as her playground and loves to decorate, re-arrange and add flee market finds. She takes inspiration from social media, children, friends and nature and is also inspired by artists' homes. Let's take a look (you might need a pot of tea for this one....). 




























Photography: Kristin Lagerkvist For sale through Fastighetsbyrå

Relaxed, unique, imaginative. Simply lovely.That's what I think, how about you?

A little note on items in the home: The bedroom is painted in Lady Pure Color S7010 – B30. They were after a light Scandinavian look in the kitchen but didn't want to go white so they chose beech as an alternative. The Moroccan tiles are Jazz in yellow, green and blue tones. The coffee table in the sitting room is Noguchi, with a bumling light in brass. Try etsy, ebay, Bukowski and Lauritz for vintage items.

More lovely homes owned by creatives (in case you're in the mood!) include a danish apartment of an artist, a colourful melbourne home, and a striking black and white Danish space. Love this converted artist studio in Copenhagen too.

This weekend I'm holding a really exciting give-away, open to everyone....make sure you stop by to check it out!

Time for the weekend - yaaaay! have a wonderful couple of days! 
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment