Industrial with warm wood in a Swedish apartment

Hello! I hope you're having a great week? It's back to Sweden for me today (in fact I'm writing this at Amsterdam airport waiting for my connecting flight...more coffee please!). The homes so far this week have been in the USA (here and here in case you missed them), so I decided it's time to head back to Scandinavia and take inspiration from this lovely grey walled Swedish apartment.The industrial look could be very cold without the lovely warm wood table, chairs, stools, shelves and even a clothes rail in the bedroom (potential DIY project for the weekend?!). What a delightful, calm space, don't you think?










Ahre - post inspired by Planete Deco and Coco Lapine with thanks.

What do you reckon? Could you go grey / industrial in your home? I don't think I could go all out dark grey but I do love light grey walls and floors against white.

Right, I'd better catch this flight! Time to see my girls - eeeeee! can't wait!

Have a lovely day and see you tomorrow with another home tour!



Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment