Grey / white and a cute kids room in a lovely Swedish space

It's almost the weeeeekend - woohoo! And this one's especially exciting for me as I'll be packing for my trip to New York on Monday (I'm heading over to work on my book - eeeeeeee!). But first, today's home tour. And what a lovely Swedish monochrome toned one it is. Simple and calm with clever space-saving solutions (desk and wall to wall string shelving in the hall - got to love that idea!). A perfect home to complete the week, don't you think?









Stadshem
How lovely is that children's room?!

Quick guide: sitting room: Paris print / House Doctor rug / Muuto light / Sheepskin rug / Moroccan pouf. Hallway: string shelves / task light / Hay boxes. Bedroom: floor lamp / linen bedding / buy a selection of prints from The Poster Club. Children's room: similar bunting / star cushion / chest-of-drawers / rucksack / throw / train set (Smallable sells beautiful decor for children's rooms). 

See more white and grey home tours here, here and here.And I'm loving all these children's bedrooms.

Have a really great weekend and see you Monday!

PS Next week will be my first time in Upstate New York (Hudson Valley, Catskill mountains...) I can't wait! I'd be so grateful for any tips you might have?! I promise to share a few pics on instagram!
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment