The happy home of a Dutch illustrator and ceramicist

I'm so excited to share the family home and studio of Dutch illustrator and ceramicist Nina Van de Goor with you today. This lovely space is a true, vibrant, happy home bursting with bright colours, bold patterns and fun around every corner. Nina's work, which is also about colour and a mix of vintage and new materials is evident on the walls and surfaces and adds to the playfulness of the creative space in Den Bosch, South Netherlands. Such a happy home, don't you think?

















All photographs: Nina Van de Goor
Wow, I was smiling the entire way through the tour - I hope this home has brightened up your day and given you lots of inspiration too?!

Thank you so much to Nina for sending me over all these images. You can keep up to date with Nina's latest work on instagram and her blog.  Her wonderful ceramics and illustrations are available on Etsy.

More fab homes bursting with colour include this, this and this one. Love me a bit of colour today!

I landed in London last night to spend time with family over easter, so excited to be here! I'm going to have a mini break from posting tomorrow but I will be back on Friday and then again over the weekend with a fab easter give-away!

Have a lovely day and see you Friday!

Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment