A fab mid-century inspired home in Berlin

I recently discovered German online magazine and blog Herz & Blut founded by Jules (aka 'the girl behind the camera'), curated together with a band of talented contributors. It's filled with interior, fashion, travel and lifestyle inspiration. I particularly love this relaxed home in Berlin Friedenau belonging to Nicole and Florian. The high ceilings, period architecture and large windows provide the perfect setting for a creative home teeming with mid-century finds and bold gemoetric patterns. I love the little sewing spot too! Let's take a tour...















Photography: Herz & Blut shared with kind permission

Such a lovely, relaxed home, don't you think?

I love the wall mounted jewellery holder in the bedroom- such a smart way to keep everything on display. DIY instructions on how to make your jewellery holder here.

Is there anything that stands out to you?

You can read the full interview with Nicole and Florian and see more pics of their home here (in German).

Other fabulous German homes include the stunning Bavarian home of a photographer, a fabulous boathouse on the Baltic and a lovely family home in a former kindergatan

I've mentioned a few times how much I love Berlin, it's such a great city! If you're thinking of visiting,  Bri of Design Love Fest provides a great city guide part I and part II. If you have any tips let us know in the comments below!

This weekend I'm holding a give-away with not one but five prizes at stake - so make sure you pop by!

Happy Friday!
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment